Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Wall

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
GHASEM_ARIYANI
576 Views, 6 Replies

Join Wall

hi

I want Wall Arch Picture below With Side walls Join But it does not connect properly and reasonably
Please help if you can.

Attache Join Wall.rvt and Saved Revit 2014

Join Wall.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Try joining the two walls then modifying function of wall layers 1, 2 , 6 & 7...

Message 3 of 7
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi

Thank you for the reply .But there is a problem.

See the picture below.

Join Wall-2.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Depending on the scale of your drawing on the sheet that may not be seen???... bigger fish to fry

Message 5 of 7
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: Anonymous

However, this should not There is Solutions must be found for.

Cost estimates are wrong because.

Message 6 of 7

a workaround can be to make a: Component > Model in Place > Family Category and Parameters > Walls >Name > Extrusion - make a Void and Cut the extra wall with it....

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 7 of 7

Dear Friend

I know But I want to know Is there a way to have their walls This situation can be corrected Model-In-Place and need not

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report