Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italian language pack for Revit 2013

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
andrea_pontiggia
8422 Views, 24 Replies

Italian language pack for Revit 2013

Hello, can you tell me when it's ready for the Italian language pack inserted in the version of Revit Building Design Suite Premium 2013? thanks

Andrea
24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25

Hi

I did what you wrote. I also changed Revit.ini file to set proper language but nothing happened. What is funny: 

"DefaultTemplate=Stavební šablona=C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2013\Templates\France\Construction-DefaultFRAFRA.rte" ... this is a default path for Czech Template... France.

Gooood jooob.

Can somebody tell me if it realy works and what shoud I do to make it happen?

Thank you

Rudolf

Message 22 of 25

Hi,

you should download proper language pack from subscription center, not from autodesk webpage. And check if it is for suite or architecture/structure/mep only.

Rudolf

Message 23 of 25
kuba74
in reply to: Tony_Michniewicz

Hi!

I've this same problem with polish language pack for Building Designs, I install with your instruction but that still dont work!

Message 24 of 25

Could you provide more details regarding your problem installing the Polish language pack?  Is there an error message and when do you see the error message; during the install setup, at the end of the installation process or when attmepting to launch the product?  Hopefully with a bit more information, we can get the language pack installed and running on your system.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst
Message 25 of 25

Hello,

I would like to install Revit 2013 with Polish language pack.  I have Revit version  of Building Design Suite Premium 2013. I follow your instructions and it is still not possible to change to Polish. If someone managed install the language pack? Should not the appropriate language version appear here during the installation?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report