Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Display Views on converted models

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
182 Views, 2 Replies

Issue with Display Views on converted models

We just upgraded to Revit 2014. We had several Revit 2013 models we converted. We are now experience some visual issues within Revit. Specifically, on our Exterior Elevation views, though we are using Hiden Line display, we are seeing some "wireframe" lines, like the double line where the roof is cut, we are seeing our floor betwen levels, etc. I was wondering if it was a Service Pack issue. Issue 1 has been released. I tried to install the patch, and received an error that the product is not installed. I have also downloaded the latest certified video driver, but have not installed that till I tried to get the patch updated. Anyone else having similar issues?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Just an update on the issue. It appears that the issue may stem from a linked ACAD file that is being used as a base file within the project. If you hide the CAD file in the view. the disparities within the display of the exterior elevations goes away. Does this seem to be a glitch with the latest version of Revit?

Message 3 of 3
alan.quinn
in reply to: Anonymous

Check the Autocad link for large coordinates. See this link for details:

http://revitclinic.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/interior-elevations-and-large-coordinates-in-the-pr...

Thanks for posting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report