Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue trying to create a topo surface in Revit Architecture.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mario.guevara
501 Views, 1 Reply

Issue trying to create a topo surface in Revit Architecture.

I have an issue trying to create a topo with Revit architecture 2012 in my windows 8 computer. I don't know why every time I create a toposurface and I click on it to change materials it doesn't ask me fi I want to configure it, it just take me right straingt to it and if I click the green check mark a windows appears that says a fatal error has ocurred and it just close the program. I dn't know why this is happening. I have Revit 2013 too and it does the same thing. I tried to get some updates but it's not working at all. What can I do about this problem? It's really causing me some problems every time I want to design something.

Also, I have AutoCAD and I don't have eny problems with it even though is 2011. But my Revit is not letting me do much because of that issue.

Are there eny suggestion that I can use?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cvandevere
in reply to: mario.guevara

I am not running Windows 8 so I can't test it. But in reading other posts make sure the Revit 2013 has the latest service pack which should be 2. Not sure if Revit 2012 is supported on Windows 8. Also not sure what your graphics card is but you may also try turning off the hardware acceleration under revit options see if that makes a difference.

CDV

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report