Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing dwg and and make a detail

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Matdz
235 Views, 2 Replies

Importing dwg and and make a detail

I'm trying to make a layoout on Revit. I have done sections and plans made on Revit and all is ok. But when I try to create a rectangular detail, such as in Plan, which contains a CAD file, I noticed that since the center of Revit is not aligned with the center of the dwg, the detail is moved and takes up a very large rectangle . When I try to drag the window "detail of Plan" within the table layout, the rectangle occupies the entire sheet.
I know the obvious solution would be to align the two centers, but since I have more parts I would know how to fix it. Maybe I'm wrong with some setting?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: Matdz

Hi

AutoCAD files of coordinates 0 and 0 put and in the Revit Import CAD dialog, you set Import Units with units Project file and Choice Positioning Auto-Orgin to Orgin.

Import CAD.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Matdz
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

It doesn't work.  Maybe these pics can help me..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report