Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
hauwambd
896 Views, 4 Replies

I need help

Hellooo, So am using revit 2012 aand i seem to have a problem with my elevation view. The actual plan is larger than the elevation level its self, Heres an attached image showing the levels is is actually smaller than the elevation, I dont seem to know whats the problem, I deleted and started my project all over again but i have the same problem, Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jason_S
in reply to: hauwambd

Are the scales of the views the same?

I would bet you have the levels set to 3D and adjusted the level markers and lines according to the floor plan.

In your elevation view zoom in on a level marker.  When you select one of the levels you should be able to see a 3D or 2D text just above the Datum symbol.  See attached

Change this to 2D if it isn't and you can drag the levels markers left or right so they fit the scale of your elevation.

I hope this help you out.

Message 3 of 5
rosskirby
in reply to: hauwambd

Try selecting all the levels and right-clicking on the level marker and choose "Maximize 3D extents".  That should stretch the levels to the extents of the modeled elements.  

Typically, even though the actual level is "infinite", the extents of that level are dictated by the 3D extents of the level when it was created.  Sometimes, if you end up modeling something past the original extents of that level, you get a level display that's like what you have in your image.  Just maximize the 3D extents of the level and keep chugging.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 4 of 5
hauwambd
in reply to: rosskirby

Well thank you 🙂

Message 5 of 5
hauwambd
in reply to: Jason_S

Thank You 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report