Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete English system families

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rudolf.vyhnalek
277 Views, 1 Reply

How to delete English system families

Hi,

can somebody tell me how to get rid of English system families in country specific project template? The problem is that originaly that project template was made in English version of Revit with English template. Since it is very custom template I have just translated English families into local language when we moved to localized version but I was not able to do that with system families like System Panel for Curtain Wall, basic Mullions and also I had trouble with Solid hatch.

Thank you

Regards

Rudolf

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: rudolf.vyhnalek

First let me start with - I have not dealt with different languages but thought I would put a few thoughts down...

System families are controlled by Revit and are very particular.

For the specific English system families you want to get rid of - Have you duplicated them and put them into your language? 

Once you have your specific families - Have you tried going through the Project Browser>Families and delete them from there?

I would make sure to have a copy of what you need in your language before deleting anything to make sure you have what you need. As I mentioned before - System families are very particular in how they work and you would want a default to go back to if needed.

Not sure if any of that helped - but let us know - if not we will keep trying...

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report