Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I "crop" viewports?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sparrowitis
701 Views, 1 Reply

How do I "crop" viewports?

I want to show only a portion of my 3D house in a viewport, but it brings in the whole suburb. In my 3D views list, it is zoomed in, but this is not reflected on the paper. I tried using "crop region" and adjusting the size eg.400 x 500 but it does not centre on what I need! It only shows the top corner of the suburb! Why can't the viewports just have grip points? Can anybody help?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: sparrowitis

Did you try "section box" in the view properties? Nic "sparrowitis" wrote in message news:32145504.1100683134897.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... >I want to show only a portion of my 3D house in a viewport, but it brings >in the whole suburb. In my 3D views list, it is zoomed in, but this is not >reflected on the paper. I tried using "crop region" and adjusting the size >eg.400 x 500 but it does not centre on what I need! It only shows the top >corner of the suburb! Why can't the viewports just have grip points? Can >anybody help?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report