Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the view line on the Elevation?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JHKdezine
584 Views, 2 Replies

How do I change the view line on the Elevation?

There is a line showing the plane where the view starts associated with the exterior elevation tag. That line is in front of a partition wall that blocks to view of the building elevation. When I try to move it, it does not move. It moves only side to side. How do I move that view line to be on the other side of the partition wall so I can see the building elevation?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: JHKdezine

Hi,

Can you please send me your Revit file so that i can clearly understand what type of line is that?

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 3 of 3
SteveKStafford
in reply to: JHKdezine

You should be able to move the line (cut-plane) separately but you may need to move your cursor away from the annotation symbol itself so it will work. Select the annotation (tip) and the line should appear, then move your cursor away from the symbol and then click to drag it away. Your cursor icon ought to change to show you a four-way arrow symbol.
My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report