Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can modifyed length(linear) dimension

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
thamizhz
301 Views, 3 Replies

How can modifyed length(linear) dimension

I need some clarificarion of revit. im draw wall some angular. then click the wall 2 dimension displyed one is angular second is length of the wall. i need vertical and horizontal dimension. how..? please clarify anybody.

and see my attchment

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mike
in reply to: thamizhz

Try using the 'Align' dimension instead.  Hover your mouse pointer over the wall and push TAB key to cycle through options to dimension to different points on the wall.

Message 3 of 4
thamizhz
in reply to: mike

its not possible..

Message 4 of 4
rosskirby
in reply to: thamizhz

If I understand you correctly, what you're trying to do is get the length and height of the wall, correct?  If so, when you select the wall, if you look at the properties palette, you'll see a box indicating the height and a box indicating the length.  It will not be displayed on the screen in the drawing area, only in properties palette.  The temporary dimensions you see in the drawing area are meant for showing and controlling the relationship between the selected object and other objects in the model.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report