Distinguished Contributor
jz4all
Message 1 of 4 (150 Views)
Accepted Solution

[ Hide in View] issue?

150 Views, 3 Replies
01-29-2013 11:25 PM

Hi,

In an exercise I did right click on a wall and choosed ( hide in view) to work inside the building. Now I want to get the wall back. I can not select it and then right click to reverse the hiding command, because the wall is invisible. What can I do to get the wall back?
Thanks

Jaf

*Expert Elite*
Message 2 of 4 (132 Views)

Re: [ Hide in View] issue?

01-30-2013 05:58 AM in reply to: jz4all

Use the "lightbulb" tool at the bottom of the screen. This will show all hidden elements, and they will appear as a red-purple color. Find your hidden wall, highlight it, then at top of screen choose "unhide hidden element".

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect/BIM Manager
Thalden Boyd Emery Architects
St. Louis, MO
Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)

01-30-2013 09:12 AM in reply to: jz4all

Jaf,

If you like keyboard shortcuts the command is RH to reveal Hidden Elements.  Select the element to unhide and press UE to Unhide Element.

K

Kevin Fielding
BIM Coordinator
AEW Architects
Manchester, UK

If my post solves your issue, please accept this as a solution and give me a thumbs up!
Distinguished Contributor
jz4all
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)

01-31-2013 04:49 AM in reply to: jz4all

Thanks it works perfect.

Jaf

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube