Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with installed revit (AdLM....)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jasmin.laura.schoen
696 Views, 2 Replies

Having trouble with installed revit (AdLM....)

Hello,

I posted this problem earlier, but nobody could help me. I installed Revit a year ago on my old computer, but I got a new one and installed it on this one. Can I use the Key only once, because I thought, since I deleted it on the old one, I could install it on the new one.

Anyways I took a picture of the issue I have now for more then 3 Weeks, please help 😞

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello Jasmin!

As student licenses allow one activation before reaching the reactivation limit, it's best to utilize the License Transfer Utility whenever possible. With that being said, we do allow additional activations as needed (harddrive crash, new computer, etc..). Should you run into an activation limit reached error, please contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support / to receive an activation code.

In regards to your "Licensing System Error 30: failed to start AdLM" error, it appears as though you installed the software as a network deployment, instead of a standalone. Please uninstall and reinstall as a standalone and accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 3
heitkoeb
in reply to: philip.s

Hey!

I am currently having the same issue Jasmin is having (error 30: failedto start AdLM). After reinstalling Revit2014 countless times there's still no hope in sight.

Although I made sure that Revit is being installed as a standalone nothing really changes.

Before installing it again I even deleted the registration files in the FLEXnet folder as described in this thread

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-2014-Licensing-30-failed-to-start-AdLM/td...

but without any success.

In addition to that I've downloaded the setup once again in case my dl was corrupted - still no change.

Any suggestions?

Best regards !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report