Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCL for Autodesk

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
markthiele
762 Views, 1 Reply

HCL for Autodesk

I was looking at the HCL for AutoCAD and Revit and it gave me systems from vendors that were tested and compatible and then I also looked at just the graphics cards HCL.

I noticed when doing my searching for the machines that were tested, that the hardware in the machines doesn't always match what's on the Graphics Card HCL.  For example, the HP Elitebook 8460w.  In my searches for that specific machine, the graphics card is an AMD FirePro M3900.  That doesn't even show up on the graphics card HCL.

Am I missing something?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: markthiele

Autodesk chose to test some graphics and hardware. To me it has created more issues then it is worth.

My graphics card does not show up and it says it is not compatible - but it works just fine. I  take so many phone calls with people in a panic because their graphics card and hardware is not on the autodesk website - revit is not going to work now... I have to explain that they will be fine.

Not everything is going to be tested - they have given some priority to certain ones - but as long as you can meet the requirements - your system should work perfectly fine.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report