Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ground plane problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pionkows
631 Views, 2 Replies

Ground plane problems

In Revit Arch 2010, I am creating a walkthrough that is more of a flyby and am having issues with the ground plane function. I have set up a custom sun setting and have the ground plane at a newly created level that is 50' below my building height to try to lower the horizon line. This setting doesn't do anything as I render or in the 3d view prior to rendering. It seems as though this ground plane setting does nothing. Please help as I am probably missing something simple. I can't have a bland gray area for 1/2 of my background and then sky starting above it.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kiskander58
in reply to: pionkows

I am having the same problem. Did you ever find out how to adjust the horizon down so you get rid of that awful gray area?
Message 3 of 3
dangler18
in reply to: pionkows

It doesn't fix the problem directly, but if you export your render as a .png or .tif the background/sky is put as white. Then on a sheet, you can put a background picture , then your exported render picture over top. Again not a direct fix, but it's better than nothing I guess.. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report