Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ground floor level

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
xikigha
1684 Views, 1 Reply

Ground floor level

I am new to ACA. I am currently working on 3D model of a 2bedroom bungalow. In it I have a Porch, Living room, Dinning room, Kitcchen, two bedrooms, toilet. The problem I have is how to create the slab to show the Porch at 750mm, living room at 450mm, Dinning room at 750mm & bedrooms at 600mm? All on ground floor level. Also so it shows properly on section view. Help me plz cos there are no video tutorials on this.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: xikigha

Hello - just to double check - you said you are working in ACA - AutoCAD Architecture? or are you in Revit Architecture?

If you are working in Revit Architecture:

I would suggest creating some Reference Datum - not actual levels but you can associate to them. When you start a level - in the options bar uncheck Make Plan View. This will give you a black datum. You can then associate the different slabs to the correct elevation which then will show up in a section view.

Image attached for reference.

Does this make sense?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report