Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics cards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
info
907 Views, 2 Replies

Graphics cards

Does anyone have any experience of either Nvidia Quadro 600, 2000 or 4000 graphics cards when using Revit 2011.

I note these cards are supported by Autodesk for Autocad 2011 but no such mention of support for Revit.

Had a number of problems with the old Nvidia FX1800 card despite being certyified for Revit 2011

Any comments or suggestions would be welcome.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ryan.duell
in reply to: info

I have not had direct experience specifically with those cards, but I would verify they support Shader Level 3.0 and DirectX which will allow you to use Hardware Acceleration specific features in Revit 2011.  Some additional information below:

2011: Launch warning reads "Some features may not be fully supported by the video card and driver on...

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Tags (2)
Message 3 of 3
EricDHepburn
in reply to: ryan.duell

i'm looking into the same issue, specifically with the NVIDIA Quadro 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000.  In specifying a laptop for our students, only the 3000 & 4000 are shown on the Revit 2012 cert page. Not the 1000 or 2000.  Both should support the Shader Level 3.0 and DirectX, but, should we run into issues, recommending a laptop with video card that is not on the approved list will be issue.  Any assistance with this is appreciated. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report