Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Card Help Needed ASAP

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
shrubb441
660 Views, 1 Reply

Graphics Card Help Needed ASAP

Running windows 7 64 bit, currently have quadro fx 580. 

I run revit 2013, 3ds max 2013 and lumion 3d 3.0.1. However, my graphics card really lacks especially in Lumion. I have been doing some research and all the recommendations and benchmarks point to PNY GeForce GTX 680. However, it was not on the recommended list provided by Autodesk. 

I was hoping someone could let me know if this will still work great with Revit. If not, advise on recommended card.

P.s. Lumion advises staying away from quadros and firepros.

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jason_S
in reply to: shrubb441

@shrubb441 wrote:

Running windows 7 64 bit, currently have quadro fx 580. 

I run revit 2013, 3ds max 2013 and lumion 3d 3.0.1. However, my graphics card really lacks especially in Lumion. I have been doing some research and all the recommendations and benchmarks point to PNY GeForce GTX 680. However, it was not on the recommended list provided by Autodesk. 

I was hoping someone could let me know if this will still work great with Revit. If not, advise on recommended card.

P.s. Lumion advises staying away from quadros and firepros.

Thank you in advance.

Did you happen to download the latest driver from Nivida for that card?  They release driver updates all the time.  The latest on their site came out 01-05-2013 version 310.90 WHQL.

We have a ton of those cards and all has worked well if we keep the drivers up to date.

We also use the Quadro Series 200 and 4000.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report