Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic Glitch -- "Remnant" of animation dialog won't go away: Revit 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jasonbacher
708 Views, 3 Replies

Graphic Glitch -- "Remnant" of animation dialog won't go away: Revit 2013

Hello,

While using my laptop, whenever I allow the mouse to hover over any of the ribbon icons and an animated tutorial dialog appears on the screen, I am left with a remnant of that dialog, seemingling burned into the screen.  Even when I minimize Revit, it will remain on the screen. The only way I can get rid of this image is to exit Revit (and, when I restart Revit, the image will be gone)

Any tips as to how to get fix this problem?  Also, if there is a more technical term for what I am describing, please advise.

Please see the attached screenshots for more info:

Revit Remnant 1.png

Revit Remnant 2.png

Revit Build: 20120221_2030(x64)

Windows 8.1

Screen: 1920X1080 touchscreen

If I can provide further details about my system configuration, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Jason,

Did you ever solve your graphics glitch? I have the same problem.

Thanks,

karen

Message 3 of 4
cbcarch
in reply to: jasonbacher

Sounds like a graphics/display driver problem--see if your driver needs to be updated, or perhaps change Hardware Acceleration to on of off and test it.

Also, make sure you have installed all latest Updates, hotfixes, etc

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 4 of 4

hi

you can in the Option Dialog and Uset Interface , then set None in the Tooltip assistance list.

100.png

OR

In the Windows Task Manager and Processes Tab find Autodesk Flash Player Tooltip and Right-click and then select Exit.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report