Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic Display Issue

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Rob_J_
336 Views, 1 Reply

Graphic Display Issue

running Revit Design suite 2013 on Windows 7 professional.  I tried turning off hardware acceleration, did not change anything.  The card is not approved, but we are running other unapproved cards on other macines without issue.  I have updated the display drivers on the macine in question, did not resolve issue.

When the Color Scheme dialogue box is opened on the computer, it display all the columns but none of the data under the columns is visible.   I would swear it seems like a display setting somewhere, because we noticed all the horizontal and vertical lines in the properties dialog window are missing as well, but they show up in the Project Browser window.

we checked by opening other files, with the same result.

we opened those same files on other computers and the dialogue box displayed properly with all the data in the columns being displayed as well.

We reloaded and over wrote the local file on the machine in question and still the problem persist.  We even rebooted the machine, with no luck.

Is it a display card issue? or perhaps a visual setting in Revit?  Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Rob_J_
in reply to: Rob_J_

SOLVED

It turns out that when using custom themes in Windows 7 it has an effect on the way Revit displays it's information in their own windows.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report