Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Globe Link for Autodesk Revit question

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
HungMingWei3804
594 Views, 3 Replies

Globe Link for Autodesk Revit question

Hello

Does anyone installed and used the "Globe Link for Autodesk Revit 2012" plug-in?
I am having a problem with, when select an object more than 3,000 or more, you will see the following warning

Warning: A large amount of elements will be exported. Interactive performance may suffer in Google Earth. You may reduce the amount of elements exported using "Categories to Export".

Although you can still export the kmz file, but there are many objects disappear ... whether the solvability?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Were you able to export the entire model in 2011? Can you export fewer unnecessary objects, such as interior walls, doors, etc.? After all that data will do little Google.

Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your information

But in some case ,ex:REVIT sample file rac_advanced_sample_project

Only curtain Wall Mullions object ,over 3000 object

Message 4 of 4

I"m having the same issue.  After all the work of getting the plug in to actually work,  it takes a long time to upload, and when it does peices of my model are missing.  When I delete and retry it crashes my google earth.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report