Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate list

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
d.alemu
298 Views, 4 Replies

Generate list

Hallo out there,

Any idea how to generate list of equipments with room name and room number set in linked Revit-model? Is that possible at all?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: d.alemu

Yes. In the host file, create a schedule of those items, including room parameters, and activating "include elements in linked files".

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5
d.alemu
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Dear Alfredo thanks a lot for your effort; but I don’t mean the equipments in the linked Revit-Model. May be I've to explain exactly what I meant by generating a list of equipments in linked Revit-model. I want to create just a Revit-file with only equipments and want generate a list of the equipments from my Revit-file and the room names and numbers from my linked Revit model.

I could not create a parameter for the equipments linked to the rooms of the referenced Revit-model. I'll be very glad, if you can give me any hint.

and thanks again!

Message 4 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: d.alemu

Oh, I see...  Sorry for the confusion. What you want to do is not possible, at least, not directly.

Only solution I can think of is this: Select the link > Edit type > Activate room bounding. Then create new rooms. You will need to enter the name and number of the rooms again in those new rooms. 

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 5
d.alemu
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Thank you very much Alfredo anyhow.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report