Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floor Plan Repeating question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1488 Views, 2 Replies

Floor Plan Repeating question

How can I repeat a plan over different levels? I could copy - paste all elements each time a make a change but I cant imagine that this is the only way I can accomplish that. Thanks in advance Stelios
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Use Groups Stelios wrote: > How can I repeat a plan over different levels? > I could copy - paste all elements each time a make a change but I cant > imagine that this is the only way I can accomplish that. > > Thanks in advance > Stelios > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here's an example: I just did a 4 story student housing plan. The walls were drawn and grouped. Because the units stacked - the walls extended from 1 to 4th floor. The interior elements were added in.. These were grouped. These were then copied in plan. The interior groups were selected and copied to all the other levels. In general I find that grouping the walls and interior features as two separate groups works the best. "Christopher Zoog" wrote in message news:41c22c46$1_2@newsprd01... > Use Groups > > Stelios wrote: > > How can I repeat a plan over different levels? > > I could copy - paste all elements each time a make a change but I cant > > imagine that this is the only way I can accomplish that. > > > > Thanks in advance > > Stelios > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report