Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flickering window

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jacobischwartz
1727 Views, 3 Replies

Flickering window

Anyone else having trouble just using Revit 2013? Please weigh in if you think you know where this might be coming from.

Just did the upgrade to Revit Architecture 2013. Revit now seems to be running a LOT slower. Lag times between actions are about double, much more memory is being used, and I've already crashed Revit twice.

On top of this, I've come across an issue where part of the window gets offset / overlaid on top of the actual window location, and flickers like crazy whenever anything is done. Sometimes minimizing and restoring Revit will fix it, sometimes I just have to restart Revit.

Boo! This computer had no problems running 2012, and now I'm regretting the upgrade!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joespiff
in reply to: jacobischwartz

I've had a user report this same issue.  We have not found a workaround yet.

Message 3 of 4
Hadlari
in reply to: joespiff

I have heard rumors that if you turn on graphic acceleration it may actually improve performance.... a bit backwards but it seems to work for some people. 

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Hadlari

its mostly likely a graphics card issue maybe

try updating your drivers

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report