Revit Architecture

Mentor
parveen.revit
Message 11 of 13 (291 Views)

Re: File Path Label - Titleblock

04-22-2012 09:26 PM in reply to: damo3

glad to know that you are able to reach desired result (but Autodesk should make it easy since it's a common requirement).

What I suggested was a easy to do work around and the next step to make it more intelligent could be the Shared Parameter which you have established.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
NinAid
Message 12 of 13 (235 Views)

12-03-2012 06:10 AM in reply to: damo3

I have a similar problem with the File Path-Label.

I'm working on a shared project, so when printing a sheet the file label refers to my LOCAL file, with my initials and stuff added to it, instead of the CENTRAL file...!

Has anyone found a solution for this?

How can I redirect the file path label to point to the central file?

adamenko1984
Message 13 of 13 (57 Views)

06-13-2014 08:49 AM in reply to: damo3
Long Path Tool could be helpful in this situation.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube