Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Lines on Roof and Walls

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
419 Views, 4 Replies

Extra Lines on Roof and Walls

If you look at the attached file how can I get rid of the extra lines on the roof and walls. Did I go at it wrong and need to do the walls and roofs differently? Thansk, Jarod Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "Get Rid of Extra Lines on Roof and Wall.rvt"
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Join Geometry. Nothing wrong with what you did, but it could have been done with single roof. "Jarod" wrote in message news:414718ef_2@newsprd01... > If you look at the attached file how can I get rid of the extra lines on the > roof and walls. Did I go at it wrong and need to do the walls and roofs > differently? > > Thansk, Jarod > > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Single roof can have different plate heights now? I thought all roof lines had to be on the same plate height. Join Geometery worked great on the roof but can't get the walls to do it... Thanks, Jarod "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:4147245d_3@newsprd01... > Join Geometry. > Nothing wrong with what you did, but it could have been done with single > roof. > > "Jarod" wrote in message news:414718ef_2@newsprd01... >> If you look at the attached file how can I get rid of the extra lines on > the >> roof and walls. Did I go at it wrong and need to do the walls and roofs >> differently? >> >> Thansk, Jarod >> >> >> > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I would use "edit profile" on the "outside" wall I assume the material on the outside wall will be different then the inside (support) wall? Nic "Jarod" wrote in message news:41472909$1_3@newsprd01... > Single roof can have different plate heights now? I thought all roof lines > had to be on the same plate height. > > Join Geometery worked great on the roof but can't get the walls to do > it... > > Thanks, Jarod > > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > news:4147245d_3@newsprd01... >> Join Geometry. >> Nothing wrong with what you did, but it could have been done with single >> roof. >> >> "Jarod" wrote in message news:414718ef_2@newsprd01... >>> If you look at the attached file how can I get rid of the extra lines on >> the >>> roof and walls. Did I go at it wrong and need to do the walls and roofs >>> differently? >>> >>> Thansk, Jarod >>> >>> >>> >> >> > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Single roof can have different plate heights. The linework tool will eliminate any extra lines between roof and walls you don't want. "Nic M." wrote in message news:41472cc1_1@newsprd01... > I would use "edit profile" on the "outside" wall > I assume the material on the outside wall will be different then the inside > (support) wall? > > Nic > > "Jarod" wrote in message news:41472909$1_3@newsprd01... > > Single roof can have different plate heights now? I thought all roof lines > > had to be on the same plate height. > > > > Join Geometery worked great on the roof but can't get the walls to do > > it... > > > > Thanks, Jarod > > > > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > > news:4147245d_3@newsprd01... > >> Join Geometry. > >> Nothing wrong with what you did, but it could have been done with single > >> roof. > >> > >> "Jarod" wrote in message news:414718ef_2@newsprd01... > >>> If you look at the attached file how can I get rid of the extra lines on > >> the > >>> roof and walls. Did I go at it wrong and need to do the walls and roofs > >>> differently? > >>> > >>> Thansk, Jarod > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > > > > > > Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "Get Rid of Extra Lines on Roof and Wall.rvt"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report