Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting to Cad Settings

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ljhudson
519 Views, 2 Replies

Exporting to Cad Settings

Few quick questions, I am trying to configure the exporting settings. thanks for you help in advance.

In the Modify DWG/DXF export Setup, where do you find the "aia standards" fille that is in the load layers from standards option? I want to get that file and atler it.

Also what does the {underlay} modifier mean?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ljhudson
in reply to: ljhudson

iS COLOR_ID in the export tag meant to overide in color option only and not line weight  and layer?

Message 3 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ljhudson

lhmoman wrote:

"In the Modify DWG/DXF export Setup, where do you find the "aia standards" fille that is in the load layers from standards option? I want to get that file and atler it."

Try looking under C:\Program Data\Autodesk\RME 20** for the file exportlayers-dwg-AIA.txt

lhmoman wrote:

"Also what does the {underlay} modifier mean?"

I think that this would apply to anything that is part of an Underlay of a View (View Properties » Underlay). 

lhmoman wrote:

"iS COLOR_ID in the export tag meant to override in color option only and not line weight  and layer?"

I believe that only sets the color of the destined AutoCAD Layer. The layer is assigned a proper Lineweight.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report