Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export image or walkthrough problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Hen3
1128 Views, 2 Replies

Export image or walkthrough problem

Everytime when I try to export a view or walkthrough in revit 2013, I get a blank image or avi. I do nothing specia. I just use the standard settings that revit has, the same way I did in revit 2012, where it works. What could be the problem? How can I solve it?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Hen3
in reply to: Hen3

I also found out that if render (with sky and all) the view and use the export function there, that it works. And views made in earlier drawings (not by me) will also export the image like it should.

It is purely my own made views or walkthrough that give me blank pictures or movieclips. Has anyone encountered this before? What is the solution?

Message 3 of 3
KevinFielding
in reply to: Hen3

Hi, I've just experienced the same issue. Walkthroughs have exported blank. The solution I have found is due to the Hardware Acceleration option. This must be turned ON. For some reason on my machine it will not export Walkthroughs if it is turned off. Bit of a bug I think. To change the options go to the Application Button >> Options >> Graphics >> Use Hardware Acceleration. Hope this works for you. Regards, K

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report