Revit Architecture

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

Export image or walkthrough problem

162 Views, 2 Replies
01-10-2014 09:31 AM
Everytime when I try to export a view or walkthrough in revit 2013, I get a blank image or avi. I do nothing specia. I just use the standard settings that revit has, the same way I did in revit 2012, where it works. What could be the problem? How can I solve it?
Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: Export image or walkthrough problem

01-13-2014 05:00 AM in reply to: Hen3

I also found out that if render (with sky and all) the view and use the export function there, that it works. And views made in earlier drawings (not by me) will also export the image like it should.

It is purely my own made views or walkthrough that give me blank pictures or movieclips. Has anyone encountered this before? What is the solution?

Distinguished Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (27 Views)

Re: Export image or walkthrough problem

04-14-2014 02:38 AM in reply to: Hen3
Hi, I've just experienced the same issue. Walkthroughs have exported blank. The solution I have found is due to the Hardware Acceleration option. This must be turned ON. For some reason on my machine it will not export Walkthroughs if it is turned off. Bit of a bug I think. To change the options go to the Application Button >> Options >> Graphics >> Use Hardware Acceleration. Hope this works for you. Regards, K

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube