Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error initializing the Usage tracking component.> Error Code: <-104

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
harrisonconnor
1707 Views, 0 Replies

Error initializing the Usage tracking component.> Error Code: <-104

Error initializing the Usage tracking component.> Error Code: <-104 and then Licensing System Error 10: failed to start ADLM.

I'm 9 days into a 30 day Revit trial after recently attending a class.  I continue training and it has been going great.  I have used Autocad since 1986.  When trying to load a stone pattern in Revit today, I read forums, etc. I downloaded a .pat from RevitCity and couldn't find where it placed it.  I searched Cultured Stone manufacturer's downloads.  I read that I can bring over patterns from Autocad.  I can't remember all that I went through.  But at this point, Revit gives the error above and won't load.  Autocad says all of my files are "in use or read only".  My Windows 7 task bar icons do not bring up recently used files for each program.  A couple of files that were open were blocked by a ~$name.file that matched a name.file such as ~$aclt.pat and aclt.pat.  I searched and only found two ~$name files and deleted them when I see the matching name files below.

I took note of a file name "euc_state.json" that I find associated with Java.  I didn't take good notes as to why it came up.  It is under Akamai that seems to be associated with license and reporting.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report