Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Messages

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tstewart
401 Views, 2 Replies

Error Messages

Newly installed renewal of Revit Architecture 2011 and I keep getting error messages "One time process update " and "There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules."  whenerver I open a project. How can I remove these notices?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: tstewart

The "One time process update" message displays when you open a project that was saved in a previous Revit version. That is normal, and the message will display only the first time you open and old project. Now, if the message displays every time you open a new project, then it's your template. Check in Big R (application menu) General tab > File locations > Default template file > whether the path contains  "...\RAC 2011\...Templates\,...

The other error message, "There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules", means tnat you have inadvertently created a duplicate of an object at the same place. A floor, or a wall, etc. Sometimes, when copying and pasting from one floor to another, the user issues the command twice, causing the error to display.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
tstewart
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Thank you Robot Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report