Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elliptical machine for Revit available?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
octavio2
2147 Views, 5 Replies

Elliptical machine for Revit available?

I notice in Seek that there is a treadmill and a bicycle exercise machine, and a weights machine, but I do not see any elliptical machine.

Any body has an elliptical machine, or a link to one or two elliptical, that can be shared and that can be used in drawings?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
alan.quinn
in reply to: octavio2

Message 3 of 6
octavio2

Thanks Alan, it was good.

Let me ask, the "Free Download Manager" which I installed also in the process before the download of the elliptical machine is necessary in the future for further downloads from ARCAT and RevitCity?   (it seemed at the moment that it was necessary to install the Downlad Manager for the elliptical machine to install, or at least that is what I thought during the installation and I clicked "yes" when asked).

Also, this "RevitCity" is the same as ARCAT?  Or it is part of ARCAT?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 6
SomeIdeas

RevitCity is not related to ARCAT at all. ARCAT just advertises on their website.

RevitCity is a free BIM hosting site for anybody that wishes to upload their work. Kind of a communitee forum website for Revit users. ARCAT is hired by manufacturers and others to have their BIM professionally prepared and placed in an online database for users.

ARCAT does not require a downloader to download their stuff. I don't know what it is you downloaded from RevitCity.

Message 5 of 6
realsashajohn

I faced a similar situation when I was searching for an elliptical. After mining over the internet I came across this website and it was really helpful. 

https://besttreadmillchoice.com/exercise-bike-vs-treadmill/

Message 6 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: realsashajohn

@realsashajohn wrote:

just spamming nothing to see

Please submit your credit card number.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report