Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw Palette Missing

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ozon
5962 Views, 7 Replies

Draw Palette Missing

Aloha folks, I am working on the tutorials which cadeeze has created very excellent except that the drawing tools palette has gone on a walkabout and went missing. . . these were used to create basic reference plane in exercise 01 and were up on the ribbon but now they are gone. I have reloaded the default residential file but there is no draw tool palette there at openeing. Any ideas about how to proceed?

Mahalo from Paradise

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
ozon
in reply to: ozon

Maybe it is a 2012/2013 Revit thing? Well it is not slowing me down there is so much amazing stuff in here ! Especially for one who comes into this after being shown the 2007 version of AutoCAD light . . . offset offset offset . . . well done folks. 

Message 3 of 8
Alfredo_Medina

The draw panel is not open just default. It appears on the ribbon only when you activate a command that needs those tools. If you activate, for example, "Annotate > Detail lines .... then you see the "draw" panel.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 8
parveen.revit

it's good that you are enjoying.

if you still require answer to your question, plz give more details about it.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 5 of 8
Evangraz

I think there are bugs when panels disappear that should normally be there. This is a huge waste of time especially because I am learning Revit and beleive for an hour or so that I am doing something wrong. I wish this could be fixed.

When I click on model line shouldn't a modify tab appear with arcs and polylines etc.?

Are there any patches to fix these problems?

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 8
ajallad10

I am experience the same difficulties with the draw palette missing in a specific project.  I have Revit LT 2013 for one year and have not had this issue until now. 

Is there a solution please?

Message 7 of 8
romanchiu

I had the same issue with REVIT 2014.  I scrolled through the "Minimize Panels" Tab and oddly the drawing and cancel panel popped up.  I have to do this repeatedly as it keeps disappearing each time I use the any command that requires me to draw.

Hope this helps and if there's a solution that actually brings the Draw Panel up I look forward to it.

Message 8 of 8
Karpik
in reply to: romanchiu

Started experiencing the same, while trying to edit the bandury of the floor. All the drawing tools are gone ad one of the way to restore it is to flip though Minimize panel. I noticed as well it started to happen when i turned on the Hardware Acceleration. 

Tab Gone.JPGgraphic.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report