Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Imperial Library for Revit Architecture 2013

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
pmarjeram
19043 Views, 7 Replies

Download Imperial Library for Revit Architecture 2013

Where will I find the Imperial library for Revit Architecture 2013.  Being in Canada, our firm usually only downloads the Metric library.  It would seem one of my users suddenly has a need for then Imperial library.

Thanks in advance for any help.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Lineabove
in reply to: pmarjeram

The library is on the installation DVD.

Insert DVD and select "Change"

You will see the Libraries which you may select to install.

Message 3 of 8
Chris.Aquino

If you installed from a downloaded installer you can also load the libraries by going to Programs and Features in the Control Panel, select RAC 2013, the Change. Once in the install wizard you can select the libraries to install.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 4 of 8
anitacooksey
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

I am having the same problem.

I am using Autodesk Revit Architecture student edition 2013 which I downloaded from the Autodesk website.

I tried this..."If you installed from a downloaded installer you can also load the libraries by going to Programs and Features in the Control Panel, select RAC 2013, the Change. Once in the install wizard you can select the libraries to install..." but when I clicked on 'Autodesk Revit 2013' under 'Programs and Features' and right clicked 'change', it only gave me the option to 'upgrade' my content pack to English: australia... I couldn't see anything about the Imperial Library.

Can anyone assist with this?

thanks

Message 5 of 8
Lineabove

Hi, I do not remember exactly but if you do not select anything in the first screen and then select NEXT to go to the next screen, does that provide the option for the various content packs?

Message 6 of 8
nasraldeen

welcome
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 8
nasraldeen

Message 8 of 8
sksiraj1143

Where will I find the Imperial library for Revit Architecture 2013. Being ini india our firm usually only downloads the Metric library. It would seem one of my users suddenly has a need for then Imperial library.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report