Revit Architecture

TROY.MIFSUD
Message 1 of 2 (464 Views)

Disconnect from Revit Server

464 Views, 1 Replies
09-08-2011 09:24 AM

What is the process for totally disconnecting a project from Revit Server?  The situation is we have a design firm with multiple offices using revit server and they will be handing off the project to a local firm (under one roof) to finish the project.   How do we remove all connections to revit server?

Thanks.

Troy Mifsud

TROY.MIFSUD
Message 2 of 2 (458 Views)

Re: Disconnect from Revit Server

09-08-2011 10:36 AM in reply to: TROY.MIFSUD

It appears my post was premature as I discovered the answer to my own question.  When I opened the file as detached (with or without preserved worksets) I got warning messages that my file couldn't connect with the revit server so I assumed that upon saving my file would still look for the revit server.  You know what they say about assuming.  Upon saving a new central file it appears that the links to the revit server disappear.  Hope this helps someone else out there. 

-Troy

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube