Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment - Batch Script

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cmarks
1221 Views, 3 Replies

Deployment - Batch Script

Hello,

I'm trying to use the sample script for single network license located at - Script

The script says it's for AutoCad even though it's located under the Revit section of the Wiki. Does anyone know how I can modify this to work with Revit? Something like substitue "acad" with "revit," maybe?

Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DannyHubbard
in reply to: cmarks

Yes this works with Revit, only thing you really have to change is the ACAD: to RAC2013: then your install directory.

Something like:

<mediaDriveLetter>\setup.exe /t /qb /language <lang> /c RAC2013: INSTALLDIR="%programFiles%\Autodesk\Revit Architecture 2013" ACADSERIALPREFIX=<SerialPrefix>ACADSERIALNUMBER=<SerialPostFix> ADLM_PRODKEY=<ProdKey> ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=<eula_lang> InstallLevel=5 ACADSTANDALONENETWORKTYPE="3" ACADLICENSESERVERTYPE="Single Server License" ACADLICENSETYPE="Network License" ACADSERVERPATH="<FlexLicenseServer> 000000000000

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
cmarks
in reply to: DannyHubbard

Thanks for replying!

I made the suggested changes and I recieved the same results. I've attached the log files but here is the part that fails -

MSI (s) (4C:24) [13:39:18:758]: Product: Revit Architecture 2013 - - Error 1606.Could not access network location Revit Architecture 2013\.

MSI (s) (4C:24) [13:39:18:758]: Note: 1: 1606 2: Revit Architecture 2013\
MSI (s) (4C:24) [13:39:18:758]: Product: Revit Architecture 2013 - - Error 1606.Could not access network location Revit Architecture 2013\.

Action ended 13:39:18: CostFinalize. Return value 3.
Action ended 13:39:18: INSTALL. Return value 3.

I tried manually creating the program files directory then running the batch file but that didn't work. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
DannyHubbard
in reply to: cmarks

So your command string should look like the following, with the correct serial numbers and license server name.

\\192.168.1.105\InstallPoint\Autodesk_Revit_Architecture_2013_English_Win_32bit-64bit\setup.exe /t /qb /w /language en-us /c RAC2013: INSTALLDIR="%programFiles%\Autodesk\Revit Architecture 2013" ACADSERIALPREFIX=341 ACADSERIALNUMBER=12345678 ADLM_PRODKEY=240E1 ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US InstallLevel=5 ACADSTANDALONENETWORKTYPE="3" ACADLICENSESERVERTYPE="Single Server License" ACADLICENSETYPE="Network License" ACADSERVERPATH="licensesrv 000000000000"

Are you running this through a batch file? Did you right click on the batch file and use the Run as Administrator option?

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report