Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Components

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
560 Views, 4 Replies

Default Components

On one of my computers I installed Revit 6.0 without downloading the component files. How do I get them now (without pulling them from the other computer)? thanks,
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Steve_Stafford
in reply to: Anonymous

Go to the Autodesk Revit web site > Data & Downloads, > Download Revit, scroll down till you see the Revit content link. This is all the default install content.
Message 3 of 5
Steve_Stafford

By the way, you are sharing them via a network server aren't you? Not installing at each PC are you?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

What's the problem with getting them from the other computer? Or you can download them separately from the Revit website. -- Mel Persin, Architect-AIA Network/CAD Consultant, Support & Training "Hiroshi Jacobs" wrote in message news:3fff23d4_2@statler... > On one of my computers I installed Revit 6.0 without downloading the > component files. How do I get them now (without pulling them from the > other computer)? > > thanks, >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

yes, I was just wondering how someone might get them if they didn't download them from the install. I couldn't find them on the revit website. Steve_Stafford wrote: > By the way, you are sharing them via a network server aren't you? Not installing at each PC are you?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report