Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Components

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
570 Views, 4 Replies

Default Components

On one of my computers I installed Revit 6.0 without downloading the component files. How do I get them now (without pulling them from the other computer)? thanks,
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Steve_Stafford
in reply to: Anonymous

Go to the Autodesk Revit web site > Data & Downloads, > Download Revit, scroll down till you see the Revit content link. This is all the default install content.
Message 3 of 5
Steve_Stafford

By the way, you are sharing them via a network server aren't you? Not installing at each PC are you?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

What's the problem with getting them from the other computer? Or you can download them separately from the Revit website. -- Mel Persin, Architect-AIA Network/CAD Consultant, Support & Training "Hiroshi Jacobs" wrote in message news:3fff23d4_2@statler... > On one of my computers I installed Revit 6.0 without downloading the > component files. How do I get them now (without pulling them from the > other computer)? > > thanks, >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

yes, I was just wondering how someone might get them if they didn't download them from the install. I couldn't find them on the revit website. Steve_Stafford wrote: > By the way, you are sharing them via a network server aren't you? Not installing at each PC are you?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report