Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG files

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jonny56
100 Views, 1 Reply

DWG files

I have noticed that when I get to the third level of all my buildings I lose the DWG autocad files I have imported in. Any ideas of why they are not visible at this level and above levels?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: jonny56

two things: - Make sure you import the dwg on the level you would like to use it on. Also check out the 'Current View Only' setting in the Import dialog. - If you have imported dwgs onto level 1, check the underlay and view range properties of the level 3 view. Chances are the level 3 view is not set to look down far enough. Changing these settings to include level 1 will make the dwgs visible. matt jezyk autodesk revit "jonny56" wrote in message news:14681259.1111445767142.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have noticed that when I get to the third level of all my buildings I lose the DWG autocad files I have imported in. Any ideas of why they are not visible at this level and above levels?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report