Revit Architecture

Valued Contributor
GRandall
Message 1 of 4 (1,143 Views)
Accepted Solution

DOUBLE DOORS - OPPOSING SWINGS

1143 Views, 3 Replies
09-26-2012 06:50 AM

Is there a door family out there that contains double opposing doors. These are very common in healthcare settings and I'm not finding a family to make this work.

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 4 (1,135 Views)

Re: DOUBLE DOORS - OPPOSING SWINGS

09-26-2012 07:41 AM in reply to: GRandall

You could open "Double-Flush-Double Acting.rfa" which is included in the default door families, delete some elements, make some other changes, and save it "Double Opposing.rfa".

double_opposing.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Distinguished Contributor
cvandevere
Message 3 of 4 (1,132 Views)

09-26-2012 07:46 AM in reply to: GRandall

Here's one that I found on in revitcity  a while ago.

CDV
Valued Contributor
GRandall
Message 4 of 4 (1,091 Views)

10-01-2012 01:15 PM in reply to: GRandall

Thanks for the replies. I used the predefined, but this points me in the direction needed to modify content in the future.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube