Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOOR & WINDOWS

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
SAJIDD
2730 Views, 5 Replies

DOOR & WINDOWS

HI 

I am using revit 2014, in door option i have only single-flush door, how can i find double flush door,

2ndly i saw tutorial he putt window in the elevation after this he can chnage the size of window

when i putt the window its fixed and i cant chnage th size ...

THanks & Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
subhra_civil
in reply to: SAJIDD

Hi,

I am sending you an image file for your door query. Please find the attached file.

For your window query, every window family is parametric in Revit Default. So you can change any time its Width & Height. Please check thoroughly the Window Family.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 3 of 6

1. for Doors : Architecture > Doors > Mode > Load Family >(Local Disc C > Program Data > Autodesk > RVT 2014 > Libraries ) > US imperial (or metric or other base)...> Doors  - choose a double flush door. If you don't find there what you want , you can search it in Autodesk Seek ( from Insert menu)
  2. For an adjustable window in place , use Windows with Instance Parameters instead of Type Parameters....

Image 001.png

2.Image 002.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 4 of 6

Dear Sir,

i got the solution for the door butt  i am still confused how to adjust the size of window  and how  can i make Windows with Instance Parameters instead of Type Parameters....

Thnaks  & Regards

Message 5 of 6

I've made a rough recording with Type vs Instance Window Families...

https://chronicle.autodesk.com/main/details/7d3641df-db02-4bad-95c5-7733037cf851

In attachment you can find two windows Families : one Type and one Instance.....

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 6 of 6

Dear Sir,

thank you for your kind information, its hepl me a lottz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report