Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Stair

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tonkata
896 Views, 3 Replies

Custom Stair

Need to create a custom stair that looks like this.

stair.JPG 

The stair needs to have 172 Risers x 280 Treads.

So I've selected selecting Stair by Sketch and I drew my first tread 280x1200. I then added the boundary line and clicked ok.

To add my splitting riser, I edited the stair, selected riser and drew in the red line above. After selecting ok, I got a error message and the stair was deleted.

What am I doing wrong?stair2.jpg

stair3.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: tonkata

Maybe it's the method that you are using? I tried this, and I did not find any issues. I used stair by sketch, with the run tool, set the width, click on the intersections (marked with an x in this image). Then I used the riser tool to create the diagonal riser at the landing.

8-4-2013 10-13-45 PM.jpg

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
tonkata
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Alfredo, I need to fit 15 steps in a height of 2620, but with a tread no bigger than 260mm. How do I adjust the riser manually?

stairs2.JPG

Message 4 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: tonkata

Then configure the height of the riser in the stair's properties, to be maximum 175 mm.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report