Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curtain Panel

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nburkhkolder
389 Views, 3 Replies

Curtain Panel

I created a curtain panel family and loaded it into my project where I had created a mass and divided the surface, and changed the panels to be my curtain panel family i created. The mass has a curve that I want the panel to be on the inside of, but the panel is always placed on the outside. File is attached. So on the smaller curve on the north side of my building, the panels are placed on the inside of the building instead of the outside. How can I place the panels on the outside of the building along the curve? Thanks for your help.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nburkhkolder
in reply to: nburkhkolder

For some reason, i am unable to upload an image of the curve i am talking about. Imagine its a curve like this "(" and my panel is automatically populating on the left side and i need it on the right side.
Message 3 of 4

If all is wrong orientated apply Component Flip

If only some columns are flipped and not all of them , you can try to place an edge at the limit where the problem appears and then apply flip:

1. select the curved surface
  2. Modify/Form > Form Element >Add Edge -place the edge in the position where your problem appears
  3. Apply patterns to both areas ..if in one of them has wrong orientation, apply Component Flip - check it

If the rows are wrong orientated use Add Profil

Image 1.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 4 of 4

Perfect, Thank you. I didn't know about the component flip on the properteries menu. THANKS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report