Revit Architecture

Distinguished Contributor
kate_vanhout
Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Creating Window

113 Views, 1 Replies
03-29-2012 02:39 PM

I am trying to create a Window with adjustable colonial and prairie grids.  I have created many windows like this so I know I am able to do it.  I am currently working on creating the colonial grids.  I have it partially working.  I can adjust the height and the grids will move correctly with the window with no problems.  But when I try to adjust the width I get the error "constraints are not satisfied" I have no idea why I keep getting this error message because to me this should work and I have run into this same problem multiple different times.  What am I doing wrong?  Why can I adjust the height and not width?

Valued Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)

Re: Creating Window

03-30-2012 03:00 AM in reply to: kate_vanhout

it's about the symbolic lines in your floor plan

if you put them in a seperat family then it's easier to let them follow the main family

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube