Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create new parameter on sheet

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2728 Views, 2 Replies

Create new parameter on sheet

I am able to get the parameter to appear on the project information tab, but I cannot get the information to appear on the sheet.  I would like to create a phase parameter on the sheet so that different projects under the same building will be specific to the project and not just the building.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

Edit a title block family, create a new label, using a shared parameter. Load this titleblock into a project.

Then, in the project, do Manage > Project parameters > add > select your shared parameter, select instance, and for category select "Project information".

To enter information in the parameter, go to Manage > Project information. The information will be displayed on the titleblock.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
VDCAD2
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

As I was researching this I found the AKN article HERE as well as this post and was able to get it worked out. That said, with the method marked as the Solution, you end up with the Project Name being the same across all sheets. The tweak needed is to select "Sheets" when adding the Project Parameter, instead of "Project Information," and then each Sheet can have a unique Project Name. Disregard if I've misunderstood the question. And kudos to you @Alfredo_Medina on your work on the Notre Dame project. I'm enjoying following the progress on Linkedin!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report