Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contextual Ribbon for Modify Fascia

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
PDHStudentOfWisdom
429 Views, 2 Replies

Contextual Ribbon for Modify Fascia

Again I seem to be having a lot of problems with my Contextual Ribbon. This time for Modify Fascias. I am not getting the Remove Fascia Segments button of the Roof Fascia Panel of the Contextual Ribbon; nor the Mitering Panel with the Vertical and Horizontal mitering buttons. I am getting the Restart Fascia button for the Placement Panel Contextual Ribbon. Either my system is malfunctioning or I am doing something wrong or I have been hacked. Because I built this computer from scratch specifically for working in Revit and I have a lot of top of the line going on in the system. So, I cannot figure this out. It just started happening today. It has got to be a hack.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I think I may have overlooked something. This answer may anwer my own question,

"If you select Restart Fascia on the Contextual Ribbon any segments you place after that will be a separate element."

Even after this, though, when I go back to select the Fascia I do not get the Add/Remove Segments button in the Modify Fascias Contextual Ribbon.

Message 3 of 3

What version of Revit are you running (release year)?

If you are on 2012 or 2013, and have installed any 2014 Autodesk products or have otherwise installed .NET Framework 4.5, you will need to get the hotfix (2012) or Update 3 (2013) for your product to fix the issues created by having 4.5 installed while using products originally designed for 4.0.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report