Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Fill Legend Sorting Problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
adam.jw
1122 Views, 6 Replies

Color Fill Legend Sorting Problem

Have any of you ever experienced this problem? Where the color fill legend sorts opposite of the actual color scheme?

What did I do wrong? (This is in Revit 2012, by the way)

what hte.PNG

alan.quinn
in reply to: adam.jw

Without seeing the file it will be hard to know whats going on. Can you post the file to a Dropbox and let me know the link? Thanks for posting.
Message 3 of 7
adam.jw
in reply to: alan.quinn

Yeah. It's Revit 2012. This was after I re-installed .NET 4.0 (after uninstalling .NET 4.5 because the modify ribbon STILL wasn't working with .NET 4.5 after the 2014 products got installed).

I'll post a link (maybe PM you instead?) to Dropbox when I'm back in the office on Friday.

Thanks Alan.

If you send a PM via this forum add a comment and post so it will kick the case open on my end. Thanks...

Message 5 of 7
masterplaya_40

Im having the same problem with my current building. It contains 22 rooms which i have grouped in accordance to names but the legend produces different colour patterns than that of the room layout. was there any solution towards this problem?

Message 6 of 7
popo222

I got the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!(revit 2012)

snap047.jpg

Message 7 of 7
belzercl

I have the same problem. Did you ever figure it out? Thanks! -Belzercl
- CB

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report