Revit Architecture

*Bree Day Partnership
Message 1 of 3 (948 Views)

Changing Sheet viewport text sizes

948 Views, 2 Replies
04-28-2004 09:21 AM
Just plotted my first lot of sheets (new Revit user) and very impressed with the programme. However, the elevation sheet seems overwhelmed by the Level cross-hair target symbol. I have eliminated a lot of unnecessary cross-hair target symbols so I'm down to the bare necessary, but they are still too much in-your-face. I know I can have them un-filled, but is it possible to have a smaller target? They are currently about 8mm dia, a 4mm dia target would suit me just fine. On a similar topic, the viewport title and scale info is also a bit on the large side. The viewport title text is about 6mm high, our office standard is 5mm, (I guess I could live with it), but my preference would be to change the size down to 5mm. The scale info size is 4mm, my preference would be 2mm. Can this be changed? Thanks in advance Damian
Active Contributor
andrewg07
Message 2 of 3 (948 Views)

Re: Changing Sheet viewport text sizes

04-28-2004 10:08 AM in reply to: *Bree Day Partnership
Yes they can.

Go to the annotations section of the library. There you will find a few families of each of the items you mentioned.

You can either modify these & save to a new name, or create your own, using the family templates found, once again, under the Annotations folder.
*Bree Day Partnership
Message 3 of 3 (948 Views)

Re: Changing Sheet viewport text sizes

04-29-2004 03:36 AM in reply to: *Bree Day Partnership
Thanks for your help Damian "aggockel" wrote in message news:22174446.1083172179871.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Yes they can. > > Go to the annotations section of the library. There you will find a few families of each of the items you mentioned. > > You can either modify these & save to a new name, or create your own, using the family templates found, once again, under the Annotations folder.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube