Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ceiling Plan w/ 2D Underlay

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
175 Views, 2 Replies

Ceiling Plan w/ 2D Underlay

Hi. New to Revit so forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find anything.

I have a 2D file I would like to use as an underlay background for my plans. I can bring it in with no problems into my main plan and have it show up on all my subsequent plan views (power/comm, finish, furniture, etc) except for my RCP. I was able to get the underlay to show up in the RCP by setting the underlay, but I can't figure out how to make it NON-greyscale. Any thoughts?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jazzster11
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm newer to Revit than you are I would bet, but I understood the underlayed plans to be greyed out. It would be pretty touch to work without differentiating between what's active and what's the underlay, but maybe I have misunderstood the problem.

- Alex
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It's no different when the underlay is non-greyed in a regular plan. It only shows as grey in the ceiling plan. A semi-work around I have found is to use the linetool command. But for some reason it only works on a few lines and not all of them.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report