Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ceiling Grid linetype

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
DaveDrahn
2654 Views, 2 Replies

Ceiling Grid linetype

Fairly new to Revit, I've put a 2x4 ceiling in my reflected ceiling plan.  It's shown as thin (#2) black lines and I'd like it to show as a grayscale.  I go to the V/G override settings for the template (Arch Reflected Ceiling) and override the line color for Ceilings in projected/surface display (where allowed), but no change.  I set it back to "No Overrides" and go in to Object Styles and change te ceiling line colors there, but no change.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: DaveDrahn

Under Visibility/Graphics, you have to change the color of the Pattern in order to affect the grid lines. Also, you can opt to make the Category Halftone if you want it to print and appear lighter.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
DaveDrahn
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Great. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report