Revit Architecture

benjamin.strong
Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Cape/Colonial House Details Need Help

199 Views, 1 Replies
05-31-2011 08:56 AM

Im relatively new to revit and I cant figure out how to add trim to the faces of buildings.  I know how to sweep a crown around the walls but vertical trim is what im struggling with.  Also how do you make a profile to sweep?  My last question pertains to wall sections.  How do you show a typical stacked wall section with blocks, joists,floors, rafters and roof?  WOuld you do all of this using the edit structure tool in type properties or would you do this in a callout?  Any advice, tips, or pointers would be great and very useful. Thanks.

*Expert Elite*
David_W._Koch
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)

Re: Cape/Colonial House Details Need Help

06-01-2011 03:42 PM in reply to: benjamin.strong
Posting your question in the Revit Architecture Discussion Group will likely get you a better response than here in the AutoCAD Architecture Content Discussion Group. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-Architecture/bd-p/133
David Koch

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube